Wednesday, July 11, 2007

But Iggy Has a Great Personality!

All of our friends and relatives have had really cute kids. Thus, Robert and I figure that somebody is due to have the baby that is not-all-that-cute and/or really-kind-of-ugly. According to the composite photo created by the Knocked Up Babymaker* website, we may very well be those people.



*Note that Robert and I have skin even paler than the palest skin tone the site offers. We're practically translucent!

4 comments:

firstyearteacher said...

your baby looks shifty...

Anonymous said...

That baby looks like it's had one too many PBRs...

Jeff

Mabethsm said...

Your baby also has a LOT of teeth. I hope you're not planning on breastfeeding!

RachelC said...

Mary, I was thinking the same thing about the baby's full set of teeth.

I think the site has the round face right. I had a dream last night that your baby was chubby, happy, and adorable! I'm not telling you what sex it was.