Thursday, July 3, 2008

Kiddo + Coffee. What More Could a Dad Want?



My first Father's Day was pretty awesome --
although right here it looks like Madeline is trying to escape.

Nice try, sugarpop. You're stuck with this dad.









Check out this sweet mug that Madeline made me!





That's a handprint -- so here's a footprint to go with it.

Madeline made this at school. Good thing she put her last name on there. Until I got to that part, I was all like, "Who?"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the Father's Day coffee mug. Got mine last year. Though I must admit, your's is better, having been made just for you. Mine's a ficticious "Dad's Diner" - where "kids eat free...forever." I was pretty sure that legally I only have to feed him til 18. But per this mug, it's a tad longer.

Jeff P.

Lindi Ben said...

Ahhhh, how cute.

Anonymous said...

Happy belated Father's day!