Monday, February 23, 2009

First Nice Saturday of the Year

It was really nice out the other weekend, so we took Madeline to the park. Here are a few pictures. (This also marks the first day Kelly put the kiddo's hair in pigtails.)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! With her pigtails up she reminded me of Pipi Longstockings...adorable.

-Casey

Anonymous said...

Yay for a new post! Look how much she's grown even from the last time you posted in November! Ahh! She is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it!

p.s. Kelly, I LOVE the pigtails!

Mabethsm said...

I heart her super-heroes hoody. And I double heart the pig tails.
-Mary

EK said...

Robert and Kelly:

She is gorgeous!

Lindi Ben said...

Oh, the first day in pigtails! Def. worth the pictures. Won't this summer be fun w/ her running around more and doing playground things? Have fun!