So, 30 weeks already. That means we’re three-fourths of the way finished with the pregnancy. (Of course, that's based on the estimated due date, which I know we won’t hit -- but it’s all I have for now!) Time is flying by and it’s hard to believe that there are only nine weekends left.
I’m still feeling pretty good, but starting to get a little bit uncomfortable. There is a lot of pressure under my ribs, and by the end of the day my back is killing me! I know that's only going to continue as Iggy keeps growing, so I'm reminding myself it’s for only a few more weeks, and that it will all be so worth it.
The Count: 30 weeks, 2 days. The baby is getting bigger by the day – Iggy should be around 15 1/2 inches long and weigh almost three pounds. His/her eyes (which now have lashes) open and close, and Iggy can distinguish between light and dark. In this trimester, the baby’s bones are getting harder, and Iggy needs about 250 milligrams of calcium each day.
3 comments:
You're such a cute pregnant lady that it makes me sick. (Here's hoping it's genetic!) :-)
5 bucks says Robert can stick his belly out further. Years of wings a beer should be good for something by now.
Kelly - You look great! We can't wait to meet this little one!!! Take care!
Post a Comment